Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so a month ago I crashed my 07 600rr and now that I have purchased all the parts I needed, I am now searching for new fairings. I have been looking at a couple companies on ebay but just aren't sure what place will have the best fitment and paintjob. I want the hannspree kit and auctmarts seems to have the best. But I have read and seen some others posted. Post pics of your fairings that you have purchased and from where. Thanks

·
Registered
422 Posts
fullgearcycle

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I saw his pic of the konica minolta but the fit ment wasn't that good. Where I live there are a few repsol kits riding around. So I'll see....

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yea I saw his pic of the konica minolta but the fit ment wasn't that good. Where I live there are a few repsol kits riding around. So I'll see....
ha!
the new set fitment is a lot better than the other sellers and best fitment ever,
you can try!
thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
I purchased from fullgearcycle....his parts are good quality but communication is horrible

It took me a month to receive the parts, after that I found that the fender was not included, when I emailed him about it he told me that it was not finished yet, and he will ship out when he finishes painting it. It has now been another month and he stopped answering me emails and phone calls. I opened a paypal dispute yesterday, and low and behold he answered my most recent email saying he cant ship until October 5th. I purchased and sent payment in the beginning of August and I am still dealing with it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts