Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Training Wheel Hero
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today started off as a whatever day got off work at 6, played basketball for a few games worked out and then drove home so tired i had to drive with the window open. Get inside the house, decided i havent skimmed egay in awhile for parts. so i grab my laptop and get online. just my luck I stumbled across a complete set of red and white 05-06 OEM plastics with minimal rash, little enough that i would just slap them on and ride and I'm anal about rash. so basically I found them with about 2 min left on the auction and pretty much stole them.

Heres my problem right now i have the 05 black tribal plastics with the grey/graphite flames on the side. now I want to keep these reguardless, black is sexy I dont care what anyone says. But my dilemma is that i just bought a joe rocket honda racing jacket that is white with the red wing and wld be shiby with the plastic but I dont kno if i wanna store 2 sets. what do ya think? sell a set, complete parted? and how much wld be a fair price. pictures will follow shortly i hope

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
You sure they are oem? Red and White?? 05/06 ?? ......

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
You need to stop being a Princess and not worry about matching so much! Well, make sure you panties match your bra! :)

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
You need to stop being a Princess and not worry about matching so much! Well, make sure you panties match your bra! :)
:lol: very true. as long as you don't have a pink jacket you should be fine.

the black tribal scheme is pimp. keep it; you never know when you'll crash and need that 2nd set.... (knock on wood)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts