Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been beaten to death...but I emailed cycleguy about a month ago and havent heard from him. Ive seen other ppl post the same dilemma. Anyone know if he is still selling 600rr oem seat cowls? Im about to give up and just order it somewhere else. Thanks

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Got mine for $120 shipped...that group buy looks a bit expensive to me.

·
Registered
315 Posts
You might be able to find them USED on e-bay for even less than that. I bought mine for less than $100 and the next week I saw one go for about $60 and it was the rite color. Talk about good luck!

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
What color is your bike? My bud has a black one for sale. I'll see if he'll take $100 for it.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
JMO said:
My bike is an 06 silver. James06CBR where did you get yours for 120 shipped? thanks
I got mine from James...or as you all know him as, cycleguy. From what I see he no longer is in the loop.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Check in the parts/gear section from time to time. Got mine in there from a member for $100 shipped. Near perfect condition...

·
Registered
256 Posts
damn, I'm looking for a silver '06 cowl too. $160 seems steep for people who got them for $120. Either way, I'm patient. I'll wait for a used one.

·
Registered
213 Posts
If you can find out the part number or already know it, servicehonda.com is the cheapest I found for OEM parts. Might want to try there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts