Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....it's official now. With the cold weather up here in Ontario the last few weeks, I've gone into withdrawal again this year. If I can't enjoy riding, I may as well buy stuff. I'm finally going to mod my brand new 2007. So I placed my orders today. 2 spanking new Pitbull stands, R&G kits, Throttlemeister heavies, Watsens, short stalk rear LED's, and Progrip tank pad. I wonder what next week will offer?

Damn I hate.....no......love......no....hate off seasons.

·
Registered
389 Posts
ha ha ha ha yea I hear ya man! It's already snowing here in Canada loL!

I'm focusing on putting in my HID kit, my Aftermarket Exhaust and if they ever get here my R&G Crash kit.

But before I put in my Exhaust I need to learn a bit more about the Power Commanders and Dynoing and etc..

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Gotta Love Phoenix Arizona. IMO It's even better than So Cal. weather
GOOOO Arizona :cruising::cruising:

·
Registered
47 Posts
hehe mines parked here up in the west.
got my self 2 stands already.
just recieved my two bro's exhaust, bought my new shoei.
plan to buy more. it's been parked for a week and ive dropped a g already

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Well....it's official now. With the cold weather up here in Ontario the last few weeks, I've gone into withdrawal again this year. If I can't enjoy riding, I may as well buy stuff. I'm finally going to mod my brand new 2007. So I placed my orders today. 2 spanking new Pitbull stands, R&G kits, Throttlemeister heavies, Watsens, short stalk rear LED's, and Progrip tank pad. I wonder what next week will offer?

Damn I hate.....no......love......no....hate off seasons.
LOL, it is snowing here in colorado already! What the hell, I never seen snow this early!

I wish I had more money to spend on mods but I am basically more than broke, now officially in debt (only like 50 bucks lol) :(

I just took a picture just now....

·
Registered
389 Posts
yea I bet the vendors are just loving this right now ha ha ha

I just finished washing and plexusing my baby Rachel
HID kit goes in tomorrow

R&G frame sliders as soon as I receive them.

and I"m unsure as to whether I should put up that hyperflo exhaust.

·
Registered
389 Posts
it's -3 degrees celsius here.. i don't know what that is for you guys lol but I know that nobody is riding because there is snow on the ground.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
You are NUTS!!
You get more rain and cooler weather than we get. For Year around riding Arizona can't be beat :shakehand :banger:

i dont think so buddy!!!

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
120 degree weather is like only 3 of the 12 months
Key words I said was Year Around.. I think that smog there is clouding your head. :crackup::crackup: :shakehand

120 degree weather or 75 degree weather hmmmmm...sounds like a no brainer to me

1 - 20 of 55 Posts