Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new CBR 600RR will be there so I shall be sitting on it in less than 12 hours!

I am also getting a new Alpinestar Jacket!

Last year I sat on Rossi's Moto GP bike along with Sete's!

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
\putney said:
The new CBR 600RR will be there so I shall be sitting on it in less than 12 hours!

I am also getting a new Alpinestar Jacket!

Last year I sat on Rossi's Moto GP bike along with Sete's!
Blah blah blah blah!! Who cares!

j/k! man! lol ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok back from the show.

Sat on the new 600rr. I like the riding position a lot better than my 05. It’s definitely more comfortable. The tank is really nice as it fits my build better. The riding position is a little more stretched out and not so much on the arms. I didn’t like the rear end at all and couldn’t see how I could make a good set up which would be road legal here in England. It just doesn’t look right. I like the look of the new Ninja back end a lot more. The rear shock on the new RR is powder coated and doesn’t look as good. I liked the Blue and white combo but the black looked very plane. Not too keen on the red either. I also found a white and black one on another trade stand so I am not sure if they are UK colors.

Well here are a few pictures from the show.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought new chain and lightend rear sprocket. Ohlins Steering damper. Pazzo leavers and a new leather jacket. I was going to buy another alpinestar jacket however they were made in china and the stiching isn't what it used to be. infact the leather was average and i think they were well over priced. I have gone for a fuyygan french hand made leather jacket and it is ******* mint! Knocks armour throughout. Leather is the best i have seen and the stiching is great. The cut also looks better than my alpinestar dyno jacket. only problem is it's black and my brand new gp pro gloves are blue and white. opps!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i wish we had those euro signals. the us version looks plain terrible.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if you like i can send you some over?

I don't mind getting a hole bunch of them in and sending them to the states for people on here.They go cheap all the time on ebay!

·
Registered
860 Posts
putney, what's the sticker on the front fender all about? It looks like another Honda badge, but it's hard to tell. If you remember, was it a show thing, or are they all gonna come with the sticker?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think it was a show thing, hang on i will see if i got any better pictures. mine came with a gold smart water sticker there which i took off so it might be the same thing?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts