Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I was going to buy a used 06 600rr but today I decided against it. I'm gonna be goin brand new. My cousin, me, and 2 other friends all are buyin bikes from the same guy and working out a deal with us. Only problem is I got approved for the financing, but they need proof of my pay and I work under the table. Dealer is kind of my friend, he said get a blank 1099 tax form and fill it out. Anyone know where I can print one of these online??

·
Registered
753 Posts
As some of you know I was going to buy a used 06 600rr but today I decided against it. I'm gonna be goin brand new. My cousin, me, and 2 other friends all are buyin bikes from the same guy and working out a deal with us. Only problem is I got approved for the financing, but they need proof of my pay and I work under the table. Dealer is kind of my friend, he said get a blank 1099 tax form and fill it out. Anyone know where I can print one of these online??
So you are admitting on an open forum to at least two counts of Federal Income Tax Fraud? I am happy to know that we are all picking up your slack since you don't pay your taxes. Enjoy riding the roads the rest of us paid for:wave:

If you are going to take the 1099 and actually file on what you have been paid, disregard this rant. If not, your friend's business is also guilty of Federal Tax Fraud.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts