Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 722 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure who makes one yet, but please post here if you get one. I have my eyes on the arrow.

tia and pls don't flame me. hehe

·
Registered
123 Posts
TBR but it's butt ugly.

i'm waiting for either leo vince, arata, or jardine.... spoke to someone last night that said a yoshimura slip on was available already, i told him i didn't think so, but he was pretty sure of it.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I don't understand the sense in buying an exhaust until there are some proven numbers... unless all you care about is sound.

For instance, I'd be pissed if I bought an akra f/s only to find out a month later that arata has a much better system.

That's a large chunk of change to throw at a bike unless you've got some proven results to go by.

·
Registered
769 Posts
The Jardine looks pretty good... Not sure if they have any pictures of it on the net yet.. but I saw it in person..they claimed 4 peak hp without any loss of midrange with their slipon..

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I'll be honest and say sound is the priorirty one with me and performance is priority two (unless the exhaust actually diminishes performance of course).

But I'm just a street rider with the occasional track day.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
That dual tip has potential. Is it just me or does it stick out a little too far?
$660.00

·
Registered
364 Posts
That dual tip has potential. Is it just me or does it stick out a little too far?
$660.00
Seems like it. Probably just as much as the Jardine slipons for the 05-06 bikes do. I actually like it a lot. Let's hope Jardine comes up with a nice FE system that works well with it also.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I think I will have to re-think my plans. I'm getting this NOW. I think I need it. The only thing though, i'll definitely need a re-map of my fueling which is so nice now. Any good tuners in Nor Cal? This will be on the RC 212v I'm pretty sure. SiCK. Argghh! I promise to post dynos.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I'm going to wait untill some FE's come out before I start looking for a exhaust............need to make sure the 2 will work together.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I dont understand why they have to make them stick out so far. I like the dual one but it needs to be shorter than the tail.

My guess would be if it was right under the rear the heat from the exhaust possibly discoloring the tip of the rear or even melting it from the heat..? Having it stick a little past the rear tip gets it further from the paint? Just a guess.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Damn Yoshi. I posted on their site like 2 months ago but they don't even want to answer it. I saw some of the manufactures like TBR posted the exhaust 2 months ago but Yoshi doesn't give a **** about customers.

Check Yoshi's forum you will see my post there. No one cares.
I am getting something else.

1 - 20 of 722 Posts