Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Official 07RR exhaust Thread

226K views 721 replies 252 participants last post by  tary preisser 
#1 ·
Not sure who makes one yet, but please post here if you get one. I have my eyes on the arrow.

tia and pls don't flame me. hehe

#5 ·
I don't understand the sense in buying an exhaust until there are some proven numbers... unless all you care about is sound.

For instance, I'd be pissed if I bought an akra f/s only to find out a month later that arata has a much better system.

That's a large chunk of change to throw at a bike unless you've got some proven results to go by.

#270 ·
I don't understand the sense in buying an exhaust until there are some proven numbers... unless all you care about is sound.

For instance, I'd be pissed if I bought an akra f/s only to find out a month later that arata has a much better system.

That's a large chunk of change to throw at a bike unless you've got some proven results to go by.
Im interested in an akra. Mostly for sound and for heat reduction. need carbon fiber.

#6 ·
The Jardine looks pretty good... Not sure if they have any pictures of it on the net yet.. but I saw it in person..they claimed 4 peak hp without any loss of midrange with their slipon..

#13 ·
I think I will have to re-think my plans. I'm getting this NOW. I think I need it. The only thing though, i'll definitely need a re-map of my fueling which is so nice now. Any good tuners in Nor Cal? This will be on the RC 212v I'm pretty sure. SiCK. Argghh! I promise to post dynos.

#16 ·
I'm going to wait untill some FE's come out before I start looking for a exhaust............need to make sure the 2 will work together.

#18 · (Edited)
My guess would be if it was right under the rear the heat from the exhaust possibly discoloring the tip of the rear or even melting it from the heat..? Having it stick a little past the rear tip gets it further from the paint? Just a guess.

#20 · (Edited)
Damn Yoshi. I posted on their site like 2 months ago but they don't even want to answer it. I saw some of the manufactures like TBR posted the exhaust 2 months ago but Yoshi doesn't give a **** about customers.

Check Yoshi's forum you will see my post there. No one cares.
I am getting something else.

#25 ·
Hmm, although it will be difficult to resist the tempation to rush and get a system on the new bike. I'm going to wait, lots of cool stuff coming out and alot quicker than when the 03 RR first came out.

I guess the manufacturers are already set up to make the undertail as opposed to back in 03

#28 ·
I have hated the "can" style exhausts for a long time now. I'm so glad they've moved away from it. Now we have some real choices other than just another can with a different sticker on the side. I would bet that Jardine could be shortened. It seems like someone figures out how to shorten every exhaust on this board and with good reason. Most of them stick out too far, except the Akra.

#31 ·
Fooldog01, to each his own, i personally like either style as long as it is flush to the tail and doesn't extend beyond 0.5 or maybe 1 inch from the tail. Don't really like the dual jardine for that reason. BTW, is carbon better than titanium? And how come? HAHA, these exhausts can't compare to the 70mm T1r exhaust on my friends s2000 ;)

#37 ·
Fooldog01, to each his own, i personally like either style as long as it is flush to the tail and doesn't extend beyond 0.5 or maybe 1 inch from the tail. Don't really like the dual jardine for that reason. BTW, is carbon better than titanium? And how come? HAHA, these exhausts can't compare to the 70mm T1r exhaust on my friends s2000 ;)

I feel you. I would rather have a can that was the right length than a sweeter pipe that sticks out 6 inches.

I kind of like the laser exhaust but I think the MV look doesnt work with chrome. Those tips should be flat... like sanded smooth or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.