Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 662 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HRCA's official 2007 model preview

Woohoo, it's almost here!!!

On Wednesday, September 6, from 8:00PM to 11:00PM Pacific Time, HRCA members will have a three-hour window to preview the new Honda motorcycles. After 11:00PM, the information will be available to the general public on the Honda Powersports site, but they won't have access to the video.

To enjoy this exclusive preview, HRCA members must register by logging on to www.hrca.honda.com and clicking on the Model Preview banner.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Im not joining.. Who's going to post pictures on here for us?

Honestly I could careless about the 07... Not in the market for a new bike.. Ill pick up a 07RR trackbike next fall if I like it.

·
Banned
272 Posts
someone record the video with a digital camera or something and post it on youtube

I

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Wouldn't it be funny, after all the excitement and speculation we've all been going through waiting for the new RR, if the only change was the "bold new graphics?" That would be the best joke ever.

·
Registered
787 Posts
i just checked my email and was gonna post up the same thread

HRCA members, make sure you register for the event, not sure why they made us register but oh well

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
teg said:
i just checked my email and was gonna post up the same thread

HRCA members, make sure you register for the event, not sure why they made us register but oh well
word.. i was cursin like wtf else yall want? but i got the keychain and the patch so i stfu and did it n e ways..

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
man, they better not do no "bold new graphics" BS.
id be mad as a mofo.
i dont know what id do. hell ill prolly get a 1000RR just to get back at them, lol, Or the new R1 if its the same power and lighter.
woooo im excited. Spet 6th huh.
ill be sure to jump on here and PM all who said they have the membership since im 7 hrs ahead.

1 - 20 of 662 Posts