Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright.. I assume others are interested in meeting up friday at the track and rocking out in monterey that evening... Unlike last year lets see if we can put the contact list together a bit sooner than the day of ;-) I'm sure I'll be out with CV and them.. Jot down the number and shoot me a call friday if you're interested; post up and I'll get a list to contact next week...

Charlie @ (808)391-7091

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I can't go!

Why'd my brother have to get married and take all my $$$?!?

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
you and sedane can do the duke talk all day long

·
Registered
130 Posts
Seeing as I live in Monterey, how could I not be there? It'll be great to meet some new folks.

·
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you guys would, PM your numbers to myself or Luke(cvlight).... Just so we can make sure we contact everyone friday... please include your real name since I haven't had the pleasure of meeting everyone here... Gawd knows last year I was too drunk by the time we met up to remember names well and called Schwing.. well.. Schwing... all night ;)
"SSCCCHHHWWWIIIINNNGGGGG"

·
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh.. and btw, prepare to pummel your livers.. looks like Maggie and I will be getting married this weekend... I could need to consume a fair amount of alcohol as such ;-)

·
Registered
847 Posts
IM SO JEALOUS! I wanted to go so bad this year. I just am so broke right now.

·
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hopefully this year doesn't end up like last year... and yes, that is beer spilled all down the front of my shirt (I hope):

·
Registered
520 Posts
If you guys would, PM your numbers to myself or Luke(cvlight).... Just so we can make sure we contact everyone friday... please include your real name since I haven't had the pleasure of meeting everyone here... Gawd knows last year I was too drunk by the time we met up to remember names well and called Schwing.. well.. Schwing... all night ;)
"SSCCCHHHWWWIIIINNNGGGGG"
PM sent. :toothy4:

·
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got 'em.. you riding up Dawn? We're going up Thursday from Irvine... Taking a car and my old man's bike (I wanted to ship the Ducati.. but just couldn't justify the cost..).... Also, if anyone else is going up there Thursday from SoCal and wants some riding company hit me up.. Think we're gonna go the long way up PCH

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yes I am riding up! Whoot Whoot!

My buddy Doug and I leave Thursday Morning about 4:30am. His wife will drive the trailer.

We will drive to Ventura County, then drop the bikes and ride the rest of the way. Here is our scenic route!
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&[email protected],+-117.157270&[email protected],+-118.075570+to:[email protected],+-119.302110+to:[email protected],+-119.037580+to:[email protected],+-119.339890+to:[email protected],+-119.418870+to:CA-41/[email protected],+-120.644170+to:[email protected],+-121.212920+to:laguna+seca,+ca&mrcr=6&mra=pr&sll=35.64251,-121.190357&sspn=0.116486,0.151405&ie=UTF8&ll=34.930979,-119.772949&spn=3.759998,4.844971&z=8&om=1

I will be camping at the "CorkScrew" Lookout area. There will be a Shell Gasoline Flag flying on top of the trailer.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts