Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
gf8coupe, I could not wait and I am having someone install mine. Thank you so much for offering the bolt, though, I really appreciated it

·
Registered
619 Posts
sounds good man... ill PM you my address. if i get the bolt before the weekend, i can do it Sunday and have the bolt shipped back out the next week.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I installed mine, so I am not #5 anymore . Thanks!!

1. hyper cbr DONE Shipped to Naughty
2. Naughty PENDING
3. Winiferd
4. dses91

·
Registered
314 Posts
1. hyper cbr DONE Shipped to Naughty
2. Naughty PENDING
3. Winiferd
4. dses91
5. Hondaconda

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Update: I am now back in town from wedding stuff. While I was running around getting stuff ready for the wedding I bought two more bolts to make this go faster. I am going to work them over this evening and will PM the next 2 on the list. I would have done it sooner but as you can imagine getting married involves a lot of little stuff. Have a good morning!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Using gf8coupe's bolt makes installation much easier. I found the best thing to do is mark the plastics with the bolt, drill a hole and test fit plastics again to find the exact center of the slider hole, then measure accordingly and work your way out with a dremel. I would not suggest using a hole saw. It may skip and scratch your plastics.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Cool, thanks hyper. I can't wait to get a bolt and slap the sliders on.

gf8coupe congrat's on your engagement and good luck with the wedding. Now get to work on those bolts /jk :toothy4:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
3. Winiferd
4. dses91

I have the 2 bolts finished. If you are in need of a marker bolt please pm me. Thanks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
That would mean I'm next in line. Gf8coupe, I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
619 Posts
i got mine done... sent to winiferd yesterday thru ups. i kinda hacked it all up but i didnt care, because i recently low sided the other day in the rain. brand new topped parking lot at work. but the tool does work awesome... thanx

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm finished with mine. If you need the marking tool then put your name on the list and I will send it out to the next person.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am sitting on my sliders and anxious to install them. Anyone done with the marking tool, PM me. THANKS.

21 - 40 of 97 Posts