Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
not really. it hit 45 today so I could've rode if I wanted to but she just sits in the garage. lots of people mod in the offseason but I dont have anything I want to do/spend.

next season, new tires and hopefully more days at the track instead of just one last season :thumbup:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I think he was referring to the racing off-season, as in MotoGP/WSBK etc.

It sucks immensely. I have been watching some WSS races which I missed; Sufouglu and Lowes put up one hell of a season last year. In addition to some MotoGP, STK and WSBK occasionally.

Looking forward to all the new changes, Pol Espargaro to Tech3, Hayden and Redding on a Honda, Rossi's performances. We should have a great season ahead of us, one that is hopefully injury-free for the riders.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I was riding on xmas day, no off season this year lol

as for the racing, with motogp only being shown on BT-F**KING-VISION next year, I doubt I'll be seeing much of it anyway!!

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I was riding on xmas day, no off season this year lol

as for the racing, with motogp only being shown on BT-F**KING-VISION next year, I doubt I'll be seeing much of it anyway!!
In similar spirit, I ride in 45 degree weather, celsius that is. I sort of don't have an off season. :poke:.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think he was referring to the racing off-season, as in MotoGP/WSBK etc.

It sucks immensely. I have been watching some WSS races which I missed; Sufouglu and Lowes put up one hell of a season last year. In addition to some MotoGP, STK and WSBK occasionally.

Looking forward to all the new changes, Pol Espargaro to Tech3, Hayden and Redding on a Honda, Rossi's performances. We should have a great season ahead of us, one that is hopefully injury-free for the riders.
I was, but no biggie.

It really would be nice to see an injury-free season. I've been watching races from when Stoner was on a Ducati.

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
Wooops. Well for motogp, I'm excited but it's just a waiting game for me. I'm actially really excited to see how Suzuki and Aprilia fare in the next few years.

Aside from motogp, I'm looking forward to Laverty on his new gixxer. we will see what he can do on that thing!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts