Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks, long time no post.

GOOD NEWS: I'll be selling a few low mile honda bikes on here soon. ('03 yellow <6K miles and lots of mods/spares, including a full set of factory black stickers plastics. An '09 CRF230L <3K Miles, 12 Pack holder on the back :) )

BAD NEWS: That f'ing cut on my foot that i should have gotten looked at a lot earlier cost me my left leg below the knee.

THE GOOD NEWS: Honda finally incorporated the dual clutch transmission into their bikes. (Flappy paddle gear shift for motorcycles)

THE BETTER NEWS: I've already got plans to pick up a NC700X ASAP

2016 NC700X Overview - Honda Powersports

What I also love about Honda is the forward thinking. This bike is the sh!t. Loooow center of gravity to counter my beer gut and the DCT/ABS system. Seriously check out the DCT video below.

If any 600RR.net members want a great deal on the possibly for sale bikes above. Contact me through this site. I'll let them go to a good home only for a good price.

Anyways, Hi All, long time no post.........

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI, the above mentioned bikes were never run on a race course, who needs one. Lots of twisties right off of my driveway. Make an offer.

[email protected]

'03 Yellow 600RR
Scotts damper
1Kg front springs (Remember the beer gut)
Yoshimua SS (Ear bleeder) exhaust
Full Set of spare factory black plastics (NO STICKERS) purchased off of a race company that made molds from them and then burned to the ground. (Idiots)
I still have all of the stock stuff that was taken off that goes with.
Pit bull pegs installed on rear swingarm
Race air filter, never installed still in box.
Rear seat eliminator cowl, plus the stock piece of hemorrhoid inducing seat.

There's probably more that I'm not remembering.

OH YEAH....

This bike has never seen any oil but MOBIL 1 15W-50. I don't f!ck around with oil. This motor will run forever on MOBIL 1.

little unknown fact, my dad helped develop mobile 1. Also a chemist here.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haaha, i found old l9nks to them:

The RR:

Make an offer on the 230L too if you want:

Please hosts, don't kick me off. OG here that knew JetBlast10.
rrage.
Thanks

Seriously folks, make an offer, just trying to make room in the garage.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, the more yuengling i drink. **** it I'm keeping them. I'll just put the electro-actuatoraters on them for gear shift. That RR is pure adrenaline, how could I sell it?

Erk

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Dude nooo.. Go electric And there faster theres one that does like 220mph hahah

No thats not a joke they make em no shifting at all and instant torque.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hang on OG, and you'll figure out how to ride again!

Best wishes and get back to riding soon!
Oh man, I'm ready. The prosthetic almost feels natural now. The only problem with it is you can't use your ankle to shift at all. I'm just waiting for spring.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Do the Ian Hutchinson conversion?.

He cannot use left foot for shifting, so he had the techs make him a shifter on right, and a thumbbrake for rear brakes.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts