Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on Soup Classifieds while I was brousing superbikeplanet.com. Just thought I'd share.......:)

Chromed Out GSXR-750
Name: Shawn Phone: (740)405-5913
Email: [email protected]
2000 Gsxr-750. It has been paid off for two years,I have title in hand. It has a custom orange with gold pearl paint job,It is sweet day and night.I also have the back seat cowl to match, that has never been used/since there is always hotties on the back. There is also chrome out though out the bike including swing-arm and wheels that where just purchased and put on 10/04. Since I had the bike apart I did a new air filter and plugs, and new D.I.D. chain Michelin Pilot Sport Series Tires front and back which I believe are the best, carbon fiber turn signals front and back. This is a sweet bike that will be missed. The reason I am selling is that is I just received full custody of my daughter and realized with work that I will have no time to ride. What the bike needs is a slip-on pipe the factory one is one is on but looks horrible with all the chrome shining,and it is due for a oil change since it sat in the grange through winter.My asking price is 5750.00 or Make Me A Offer!!!
Seriou

B

·
0 Posts
what do hotties have to do with the bike......... to be honest with you ( atleast where iam from ) you scare more girls away then you pic up with a street bike

its the hole "death" image.......girls arnt fond of death

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
its cause he said there were hotties on the back...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts