Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST GOT THIS ON FRIDAY GOT IT INSTALLED TODAY AND MAN WHAT A WORK OF ART! SOUNDS AWESOME !!! CANT WAIT TO ROAD TEST ONCE THE WEATHER COOPERATES....





 

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
Joined
·
11,188 Posts
Nice choice. Looks great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,375 Posts
I think you'll notice a HUUUGGGEEE difference in the bike when you take it out with this bad boy on it!!!!!!
 

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
Joined
·
11,188 Posts
I forgot to add. The CF chain guard looks sweet along with the hugger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
nice looking bike. get some sound clips if you can
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hwang8 said:
if you dont mind me asking, how much did that exhaust cost you?

A LOT LESS THAN MSRP I DONT KNOW IF THEY GUY WANTS ME TO TELL HOW MUCH......MRI HAS THEM FOR LIKE 1100....I DIDNT PAY THAT......I ALSO SPEND MAD LOOT WITH THIS SHOP SO HE HOOKS ME UP....WWW.SPEEDWERKS.COM LOOK IT UP.......TELL STEVE I SENT YA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,495 Posts
no... MRI HAS to advertise them at that price as per Hamaguchi policy... IN-STORE is MUCH MUCH BETTER!

LOL.

great pipe.... cheers... nick - mri

cbrocket600 said:
A LOT LESS THAN MSRP I DONT KNOW IF THEY GUY WANTS ME TO TELL HOW MUCH......MRI HAS THEM FOR LIKE 1100....I DIDNT PAY THAT......I ALSO SPEND MAD LOOT WITH THIS SHOP SO HE HOOKS ME UP....WWW.SPEEDWERKS.COM LOOK IT UP.......TELL STEVE I SENT YA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ridersinc said:
no... MRI HAS to advertise them at that price as per Hamaguchi policy... IN-STORE is MUCH MUCH BETTER!

LOL.

great pipe.... cheers... nick - mri

YEAH I FIGURED AS MUCH...THIS SHOP IS BIG TIME ARATA....IM KINDA LIKE THE OUTLAW THERE ALWAYS DOIN SUMTHIN DIFFERENT....I HEAR U GUYS HAVE AWESOME DEALS ON STUFF I JUST BUY LOCAL CUZ THIS PLACE TAKES CARE OF ME...PEACE!
 

·
"Superman dat hoe"
Joined
·
1,702 Posts
I thought by two bros had a big tip!!! You could launch a baby out of that thing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,616 Posts
I love the hama, I can't wait to get my arrow, to good a deal for HRC spec bling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Damn, I want that pipe. The system looks awesome. Those bends in the headers are sexy as hell! How does it sound compared to the Leo you had? Louder? I'm sure the fit and finish was perfect, eh?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,495 Posts
they are louder than the leo vins we have had in the shop. i continue to say that this is the best bang for the buck full system i have ever seen thus far. at the sale price right now... you cannot beat it... hands down. the msrp is almost double our sale price... no joke.

cheers... nick - mri

STUNT 101 said:
Damn, I want that pipe. The system looks awesome. Those bends in the headers are sexy as hell! How does it sound compared to the Leo you had? Louder? I'm sure the fit and finish was perfect, eh?
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top