Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Eh, sorry you think I came off as critical to you and spoiled your awesome funny find that would make you cool on a forum. Honestly though, the guy problem bought the helmet and it didn't fit as he intended or it was a gift.

Now go find a funny ass youtube video to make us all laugh (I'd be all for that) and relax. Yes, we all now most new riders who know know better or the idiot squids who could care less don't wear gear but this really isn't that funny.

Now relax and if you REALLY want you can call the guy and ask if he rode with the helmet on his back seat all day or you could just sit back and realize it wasn't that good of a joke.

Have a beer and enjoy life.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Eh, I guess the fact that the guy never wore the helmet was supposed to be funny. Like he was a squid or something and rode around with it on his pass. seat. Shrug. That'd be my guess.

Kinda gay assumption if you ask me.

·
Registered
411 Posts
....waiting for the funny part.

maybe you posted the wrong link with a link of something you bought on craigslist.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was unaware of the high comedic standards of this forum, Let me retract my inference that it was at all humorous, or you could just get over it, and maybe cry a lil :)

but seriously if you don't find it funny its cool I can live with that.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
That is rather ironic

D

·
0 Posts
I was unaware of the high comedic standards of this forum, Let me retract my inference that it was at all humorous, or you could just get over it, and maybe cry a lil :)

but seriously if you don't find it funny its cool I can live with that.
Seriously, what is supposed to be funny about a guy selling a helmet?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I get it.

Squid. Didn't wear helmet at all so is selling it.

Well, that is one possibility but unlikely.

The most likely possibility is that you want to make a funny joke on a new forum. I understand. I used to be younger than I am. Acceptance, even on the internet is something to covet. I do get the joke but really it's not great.

Find us a Youtube vid that most haven't seen and you will have mad respect, yo. I love funny Youtube ****.

And don't feel bad man, seriously. I'm just busting your balls. I got your joke right away but I was just giving you ****. I'm extremely drunk and you were my writing challenge at the moment to keep me entertained. It seriously wasn't personal. If you were cracking a joke about someone not wearing a helmet then you are a plus in my book fully. IMO full gear all the time. I pull it off 70 percent of the time. I'm working on it.

Don't stress dude, I was just f'n with you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
More GSXR hatin? Seriously? Ok, I do admit the 'Busa riders in my area have never worn any gear whatsoever when "I" have seen them. I have seen 600 to liter GSXR riders wearing near full gear with blue jeans. Not TOO bad.

Yeah, I LOVE my CBR and I think it is by far the best choice of bike. Hell, If I ever want a 1k the CBR is what I'm getting for sure also. I do also respect all other bikes that are well made. That happens to include pretty much all the 600's including the Zuk's.

I see just as many CBR riders in my area wearing NO gear at all as the GSXR riders. Sometimes I think I am the only rider who wears head to toe gear at all. The GSXR is a sweet bike and even though I'm not big on the cyclops headlight and low slung exhaust (cosmetic dislikes) and they are a tad less well built than a Honda bike does not mean I don't respect the bikes and even like them. I actually like ALL sportbikes.

Blah, **** this **** I'm tired of typing and this is so pointless. Drunk is only fun when watching sports and playing video games. I'll leave the forums to you all.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts