Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Im in Columbus.

Check out Ohioriders.net
very active forum and plenty of people in dayton area. We are doing a Deals Gap get together in June and have plenty of rides throughout the year.

Assfault Junkies in Cincy as well.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Im in Columbus.

Check out Ohioriders.net
very active forum and plenty of people in dayton area. We are doing a Deals Gap get together in June and have plenty of rides throughout the year.

Assfault Junkies in Cincy as well.
Assfault Junkies are some cool cats.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
:drunk:

Hoping to get down and ride 10/22 for the first time this year with you guys.
Its a blast 10/22 are only 2 of the many we usually take personally I love 17 / 177 and 596 but they are all good roads just watch out for 914 its the first road you take from the meet spot and its ****, like really really bad but its not that long.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Its a blast 10/22 are only 2 of the many we usually take personally I love 17 / 177 and 596 but they are all good roads just watch out for 914 its the first road you take from the meet spot and its ****, like really really bad but its not that long.
Word!

The 2 hour ride down and 2 hours back is a bit of a deterrent. Thanks for the heads up on the other routes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Word!

The 2 hour ride down and 2 hours back is a bit of a deterrent. Thanks for the heads up on the other routes.

Hey, I am located in West Chester. Yes 10/22, located in KY, are the roads of assfaultjunies legends. So if you are a straight line bandit you better read Twist of the Wrist 2 before you take on 10/22. It is great ride once you take the time to learn the road so hang back, learn and enjoy.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey, I am located in West Chester. Yes 10/22, located in KY, are the roads of assfaultjunies legends. So if you are a straight line bandit you better read Twist of the Wrist 2 before you take on 10/22. It is great ride once you take the time to learn the road so hang back, learn and enjoy.
I can hold my own :lol:

New roads are the best. Nothing like riding one for the first time but its usually better having someone to lead who knows.
:drunk:

1 - 20 of 491 Posts