Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Columbus. Prolly wont be out too long and will be taking my GF. Wouldnt be worth the trip over for you. Well get together once the weather turns.

·
Registered
148 Posts
took the bike out today, with the proper clothing it wasn't cold at all. I'll be riding downtown Cleveland tomorrow and be heading back south around 4. Its going to be a bit colder tomorrow with highs in the 40s but hey.. I want to ride! and my car is out of commission for the moment so I have no other option. :) no complaints here

·
Registered
238 Posts
took the bike out today, with the proper clothing it wasn't cold at all. I'll be riding downtown Cleveland tomorrow and be heading back south around 4. Its going to be a bit colder tomorrow with highs in the 40s but hey.. I want to ride! and my car is out of commission for the moment so I have no other option. :) no complaints here

Yeah im pretty jealous..Instead of riding in the cold tomorrow I have to figure out what the deal is with my front brake and why its locked up..blahh

·
Registered
502 Posts
There is a good route in dayton as well that starts in Beavercreek and ends down near Kings Island.
What's this route you speak of? I haven't been able to find anything in Dayton. There's a back country road from Fairborn to Xenia, (Rt 68 I think) but that's a bit short.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'll map it out again I know the ride just not all of the road names.
Almost forgot to ask, where do you take your bike for service? Just bought a pair of Q2's and the only place I know of is Sporty's Honda in Fairborn and they're not answering their phones..

·
Registered
502 Posts
Thanks for the responses guys. Which one is the best and cheapest?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I just put the JPR performance ones that Disco from Cyclesector on here sells yesterday. Work great and feels weird at first coming from full length but got used to them. I went with those since they are/were half the price of the ASV's.

41 - 60 of 491 Posts