Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I can get ASV f3's for around 145.00 so for the little extra money I think im going to go with them, cause i like the adjuster alot more and the fact they are made and assembled in the US.... you got any pics you could post and show the length difference and what colors did you go??

·
Registered
502 Posts
If your willing or going to by driving by Columbus I know a guy who does them for pretty cheap.
Columbus is a bit of a drive, I think I'll try to find something closer. Thanks though!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I can get ASV f3's for around 145.00 so for the little extra money I think im going to go with them, cause i like the adjuster alot more and the fact they are made and assembled in the US.... you got any pics you could post and show the length difference and what colors did you go??
Ya thats a good deal. If I remember Ill try to get some pics tomorrow to post for you.

Columbus is a bit of a drive, I think I'll try to find something closer. Thanks though!
I figured but throwing it out just in case. :shakehand

·
Registered
238 Posts
Question..if anyone knows..when bike week happens in june up in sandusky are there any rockets out there or is it just all harleys and whatnot?..havent been home in a few years so i have no idea

·
Registered
148 Posts
Question..if anyone knows..when bike week happens in june up in sandusky are there any rockets out there or is it just all harleys and whatnot?..havent been home in a few years so i have no idea
i'd be down to ride there with you so we arent the only ones...

·
Registered
174 Posts
I went up there last year and there is no doubt its mostly harleys but there is a good amount of rockets too but everybody up there loves motorcycles in general and has a great time.

·
Registered
238 Posts
hell yeah sounds like a plan then..get everyone together and head up there..i picked up an add for the bike week from the motorcycle show couple weeks ago and thats why i was wondering..it looks like a good time

·
Registered
11 Posts
30min east of Cleveland. Perry, Ohio checking in. Noob here, just bought my first bike this weekend. i've been itching to ride it since saturday. i rushed to the BMV after work to find they were closed, damn holiday. so i said screw it and went riding today on some of the back roads for about an hour in the cold.

61 - 80 of 491 Posts