Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

101 - 120 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Dunno about everyone else but i got a chance to get out for about and hour or so today..Was soo nice had my first other rider waves for 2012 haha..gettin close to season
I wanted to but my gear won't be here until tomorrow! :sad:

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm sure that everyone has already heard about it, but today some bone head of a student shot up Chardon High School. He has been apprehended, but I'm sure the family's of the dead are not feeling relieved. Just a moment of silence for the students. family, and friends of this tragedy...................

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah thatguy actually posted about it but posted it in different thread..very sad..things should be taken more seriously these days when a threat is put out on twitter..had it been a threat against the president the fbi would have been all over it but not if its only a high school threat..sad day over there..heart goes out to those students and their families

And as far as information goes last thing on the news was that 1 student has passed away the other two at metro still remain in critical condition that boy at the other hospital was in serious condition one level below critical and the female was stable

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think the Cleveland pulls a good crowd....I forget the exact location of it though....

I know Polaris Columbus is always big

Cant speak for Dayton/Cincy crowd

:drunk:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yeah I was planning on it..but theres soo many quakers around haha
We plan on hitting Valley Veiw every Wednesday this summer now that I have a "real" bike. We only went a few times last year since I was still riding my gs500.

·
Registered
238 Posts
wow i was out for a few hours today and met up with a buddy..soo nice for a while..yeah valley view is close enough..been there a couple time but not for bike nights..we should all meet up out there..except i doubt the dayton and cinci guys will come up haha

·
Registered
258 Posts
wow i was out for a few hours today and met up with a buddy..soo nice for a while..yeah valley view is close enough..been there a couple time but not for bike nights..we should all meet up out there..except i doubt the dayton and cinci guys will come up haha
I really wanted to get out today but by the time I got done at the gym and grocery shopping the ole lady had to leave for class so I was stuck in the apartment with the little guy.

Yea it might be a little to far for them but I'll be there for anyone close who wants to meet up.

101 - 120 of 491 Posts