Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Just wanted to know if some of you got the same problem. My cam sensor is leaking some oïl (Just a little bit) It don't leaks on the ground but just enough to make the sensor wet. So when I change my oïl last time (wich was about a month ago) I change that oring on the cam sensor. Go make a test ride and after come back everything was clean and nice. I check it after 2 weeks and it was very clean. But now it's been a month and that cam sensor is leaking! I don't know if that sensor is at the same place on the other model of the cbr (I got a 2013 model) But the cam sensor is a little too close on the exhaust manifold and just behind it there's the fan of the radiator. I'm wondering if it's because the heat that the oring leaks.

Just wanted to know if you guys got that leak or it's just on my bike :p I'll change that oring when I'll got that part they need to order it.

Thanks for reading all this and sorry for my bad English :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah the bolt is tighten I'll just try to find another oring maybe something more quality (at my job we got nice oring so i'll check it when my vacation will finish)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts