Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
very last questions, i almost staled the bike but i kept it alive but when it felt like dying the oil light came on for a second and turned off as soon as it got some idle n

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,903 Posts
Oil pressure is a result of the engine speed. Notice the oil light is on when the bike isn't running? Because your oil pump isn't running either. What a revelation.

If your engine slowed so did your pump

Now just ******* ride the thing. Its a Honda. It will never die. Its the most bomb proof bike anyone has ever built. Other manufacturers can only dream of building a small engine the way honda does.

You wont break it, and I say this with confidence because I know you lack the rectal fortitude to do it.

I think that should just about do it.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Sometimes when I get on my bike, the motor makes really loud noises. But it only happens when it's running. And it gets worse the faster I go. At first I thought it was someone behind me making a ruckus. Maybe one of those ricers trying to race me but I realized it's my bike. Is my motor going to explode?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Oh my god....

Convince him to sell it to me :) for 1000. Help the guy out. He won't have issues with his bike if he doesn't have one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts