Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my daughter will be competing in the girls National Duals for wrestling next week. I am wondering if there is anyone on here willing to help a brotha out. I am a single dad scraping my pennies together to get there and am trying to decided if i should get a rental car and sleep in it or is the airport close enough to Oklahoma City College for me to walk there and try to get a room close by.
Any help would be a plus thanks.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys,
Yeah i booked a sleez bucket hotel but gotta figure out how to get from the airport to the hotel its i think it said 10 miles so if its raining i will be screwed lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
give me a date and time and i might be able to swing by and give you a ride
I come in on tues night about 945 but i got someone to pick me up and take me to my hotel, my trip home is on fri morning i fly out at about 8 oclock, anyone know how crazy the airport is there in OKC. In LA if you fly out of burbank or long beach its like 10 min.
Thanks a ton for your help. Also if you have any idea as to hang out spots or sites to see i will have time on Wed and Thurs between training sessions.
I wouldn't mind checking out the Federal building. Wish i could take my bike. Oh well i start my new career in July so next year it should be a go for that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will Rogers Int'l is a pretty small airport. Traffic getting there shouldn't be bad either... Unless there's a wreck... I was dropping a friend off there a few weeks ago and somebody had merged onto a Harley and it was down to one lane.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts