Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any rider's here on dotnet in the Oklahoma City area? Possibly moving to OK City in the next few month's.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No whores on dotnet from the OK City area?................:retard: :ciao:

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is an old thread but im from OKC! The weather is very random here for instance last Sunday the high was 70 then the next day it was in the 30s-40s.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Im up in Edmond, the bike is put up for the winter now but ill be out in the spring or if we get a day around 70 again

·
Registered
50 Posts
Midwest City. Ryan, are you the same Ryan from Deadhorse?

I'm on there but im probably not the Ryan you are thinking of. I was around when Deadhorse formed but ive always just been a lurker, and most of the people that know me are the original members. Name on there is ryan86gt.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm here....arrived on Saturday.....February 20th......:cruising:

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Maybe the STL whores could get a group ride and meet somewhere. When I'm home next time

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm on there but im probably not the Ryan you are thinking of. I was around when Deadhorse formed but ive always just been a lurker, and most of the people that know me are the original members. Name on there is ryan86gt.
Seems like I had met you before, I was on there back then as well. ViperRed91Gt. No longer have the stang so I'm not there anymore, just thought I recognized the name.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Seems like I had met you before, I was on there back then as well. ViperRed91Gt. No longer have the stang so I'm not there anymore, just thought I recognized the name.

I recognize that user name, but its been so long since i had anything to do with that mustang club. I'm just on there now for the For Sale section. My old name on there was Ryan93L before the crash. Now that the weather is nice im out riding as much as possible. If you see a guy with a bright red RS Taichi jacket riding a Tribal CBR it is me!!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts