Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Nice!!! the old F4i looked good!!

i like the trailer too LOL - wish I had one - i rent a uhaul trailer when i need one

·
Registered
6,211 Posts

Shadow Sabre - only pic I could find. This was about 5 years ago, my cousins snapped the pic of me cheezin after someone complained about the exhaust. And yes, I squid-ed it up for the 4 minute ride to the beach. :nana:
I then got my red '07 RR on March 3rd of '08 (last 07 they had at the dealer) and my cousin has the Sabre.

Here she was the day I got her:

and here she is now (pic taken earlier this year):

but My 1st Honda I got when I was less than 10 years old lol:

Over 14 years later and I still have it :)

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Shadow Sabre - only pic I could find. This was about 5 years ago, my cousins snapped the pic of me cheezin after someone complained about the exhaust. And yes, I squid-ed it up for the 4 minute ride to the beach. :nana:
I then got my red '07 RR on March 3rd of '08 (last 07 they had at the dealer) and my cousin has the Sabre.

Here she was the day I got her:

and here she is now (pic taken earlier this year):

but My 1st Honda I got when I was less than 10 years old lol:

Over 14 years later and I still have it :)

LOL nice, its usually the other way around, sportbike to cruiser ;) so i guess you changed all your plastics? oh an i have that exact toy :)

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!!! the old F4i looked good!!

i like the trailer too LOL - wish I had one - i rent a uhaul trailer when i need one
yep, didnt do nearly the amount of mods ive done to the RR, oh and if i makes you feel any better, i borrowed my buddies trailer ;) at least if i need one i just ask him.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I only have one pic of my very first bike but its not scanned in my pc. I got my first bike a few days before my 4th bday. I got a Zook JR50. I do have a couple of my last bike. It was a 07 VTX. Great bike. Handled ok for a heavy girl. Really needed a 6th gear and a fatter rear tire.
vtx7.jpg
Image001.jpg
And this is what picked up a couple weeks ago. Its an 09. Pics are the day I picked her up and the following day when I got her off the truck (rain delay). Modded up the rear fender before I even drove her.
photo 2.jpg
photo 1.jpg
pic 004.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here's one of me on the old bike (SV650S - touring around Tasmania in 2009). I rode this bike about 30000km in 3 years, doing some big trips through four states and one territory of Australia

Here's one of me on the day I bought the new bike. My better half took an arty-farty photo of me standing in a puddle. (You need ABS when there's this much water on the road!) ;-)

Unfortunately the wet weather on the day I bought it seems to continue every day I try and take it out for a decent ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts