Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost got side swiped by a old lady that could barely see over the steering wheel. There needs to be some freaking laws that say if you cant see over your hood you cant drive! GOSH I hate these idiots!

Sorry had to rant!:all_cohol

·
Registered
266 Posts
Agreed! After a certain age you should have to re-take the road test every year, have a vision test, and not be able to drive anything larger than say a Honda Civic.

Hopefully someone will cure H.U.A.S. very soon!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Over 65 = You dont drive.

Lets start the campaign tomarrow.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Old people have almost killed me numerous times. I think they are worse than younger people. I would rather a 12 year old drive than a 65-70 year old.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
If you're are 10 and cant drive why should you be able to do it when your 85, on drugs, cant move, cant see, cant hear, cant react on time, are afraid of everything that moves in your 78 Cadi. There should be laws against it but it will never happen...

AARP and all the old people are the ones that vote.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
old people are bad, but I think the worst drivers all own suv's or suburbans and are constantly on the phone.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Manta600rr said:
Try living here in Arizona for the winter! On my way to work I was almost hit twice within half a mile by the same ******* old man! If I wasn't already late for work I probably would have done something about it. The thing that made me really pissed was that he didn't seem to care!
snowbirds suck.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
they should raise the driving age to 18 and have everyone take road test again every 6 years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts