Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took a quick ride earlier tonight. I was riding with traffic going 50+ in a 40. If you go any slower you get run over. I had turned onto the road and noticed a Ninja with an old guy waiting at the light. I say old because I just turned 40. This dude had white hair and the reason I know this is...... He had no gear on to include tennis shoes. About 5 minutes later I notice he caught up to me and was riding behind me. I was in the left lane staying close to the right so I could see around the trucks in front of me. All of the sudden he is right next to me, gives me a look, and pops a wheelie for about 50 feet.
I know this was discussed a while back about people just jumping in to share a lane but this is the first time I had somebody do it with a wheelie. I just moved over at the first opportunity and continued with my ride. I am glad that the local PD wasn't around because that is all I need, for them to give me a hard time, asking about my friend whom I have never seen before, and why was I racing. Thanks for letting me rant. I got over it and had a good run. Hope everyone has a great weekend and above all they get home safe and sound.

·
Registered
156 Posts
haha. theres not a lot of guys over 30 on sport bikes in my area. but if my dad, along with the rest of his harley friends were on sport bikes, this story would probably describe them pretty well. they are always squidding it up.

·
Registered
120 Posts
lol I hate it when other people try and show me up whennI'm riding I just watch and laugh:crackup: It woulda been even more funny if the old man woulda got pulled over for doin that wheelie/

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
So I took a quick ride earlier tonight. I was riding with traffic going 50+ in a 40. If you go any slower you get run over. I had turned onto the road and noticed a Ninja with an old guy waiting at the light. I say old because I just turned 40. This dude had white hair and the reason I know this is...... He had no gear on to include tennis shoes. About 5 minutes later I notice he caught up to me and was riding behind me. I was in the left lane staying close to the right so I could see around the trucks in front of me. All of the sudden he is right next to me, gives me a look, and pops a wheelie for about 50 feet.
I know this was discussed a while back about people just jumping in to share a lane but this is the first time I had somebody do it with a wheelie. I just moved over at the first opportunity and continued with my ride. I am glad that the local PD wasn't around because that is all I need, for them to give me a hard time, asking about my friend whom I have never seen before, and why was I racing. Thanks for letting me rant. I got over it and had a good run. Hope everyone has a great weekend and above all they get home safe and sound.
:drunk:You lost the whoolie race to a guy with old balls? :crackup:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, I got showed up but my bike looks better than his did.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Yep, I got showed up but my bike looks better than his did.
...only counts when they're parked...:drunk:
Was he wearing a leather vest with the Ruff Riders logo on it?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...only counts when they're parked...:drunk:
Was he wearing a leather vest with the Ruff Riders logo on it?
Blue short sleeve t-shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, no gloves. He definitely is way cooler than I will ever be. It was a clean wheelie though. I just didn't like him riding up next to me to share. Traffic was thick and I had enough to focus on already. I have the crappiest luck.....If I did not have bad luck, I would not have any.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Would have been funnier if he was wearing Daisy Dukes....:drunk:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts