Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah there are tons of articles on the tons of condoms that are shipped in just for the athletes! Articles on pipelines being clogged! And articles on celebrities sneaking in after curfew to get some!

The athletes also drink a ton and party hard as some articles will say

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thinking ima have to catch a flight to London

·
Registered
573 Posts
*Rick Harrison's Expert Buddy Here*

This sort of thing actually dates back to the Roman Empire. Among gladiators and other athletes taking place in various sporting events held in the Roman Colosseum. What better way to become acquainted and familiar with your coach/teammates than to sleep with them?

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
*Rick Harrison's Expert Buddy Here*

This sort of thing actually dates back to the Roman Empire. Among gladiators and other athletes taking place in various sporting events held in the Roman Colosseum. What better way to become acquainted and familiar with your coach/teammates than to sleep with them?
Hilarious:crackup:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Cracked up at the Rick Harrison meme and response, good stuff man good stuff

And yeah they're like perfect human beings of course they're getting laid

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anybody wanna make the trip together? Brazil in 4 years or we can leave to London tomorrow

·
Registered
460 Posts
I shall be in London on Wednesday but an ugly fvcker like me has no chance, some of those chicks are just well out of my league...

Might have a better chance trying to hit on some of those Paralympic women:drunk:

·
Registered
60 Posts
yeah i read they ran out of condoms last time at 70,000 and had to order 20,000 more, the report is they ordered 150,000 condoms for this olympics...thats a lot of sex

more importantly...who uses a condom?

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
You know the basketball teams are using more than their 15 free condoms...they probably take the ones given to the nerdy table tennis guys.

Some of those soccer and gymnist chicks are hawwwwwt!

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i read they ran out of condoms last time at 70,000 and had to order 20,000 more, the report is they ordered 150,000 condoms for this olympics...thats a lot of sex

more importantly...who uses a condom?
They are specifically for the athletes!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts