Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody down for a meet and ride on May 16th? Meet up somewhere in Omaha and roll up through BB town? If anybody has a better route feel free to throw it in.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Your in Omaha, me too. I am not a real super big fan of riding in enormous groups...for a few reasons. Would love to meet up with you and ride. hit me back let me know what you got planned.

scott

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My buddy dropped my bike yesterday so I will let you know when I get it put back together. I thinking next weekend

·
Registered
14 Posts
Group Ride

no reason not to start working on another one of these... we should work on getting a weekly ride here in the big O. State troopers are cracking down pretty hefty on riders lately, so a group might be a better idea. tuesday through saturday evenings work best for me. anyone else wanna chime in???

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My bike is a little bashed up but I'm always down for a ride

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey yeah if you guys are still trying to organize some rides you should let me know. i live in lincoln but im down to ride up to omaha and i have quiet a few buddies who would also be down hit me up 560-6213

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am finishing up modding the hell out of my bike, but I am down to meet some new folks and go on a few rides. I live over here in Bellevue.

If anyone wants to meet up send me a PM and I will shoot you my cell number or something.

Saw two guys doing some wheelies down on 72nd right past the 80 interchange...right down the street from Pacific. Wouldnt happen to be anyone from this site would it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts