Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just gauging interest in a meet for Omaha. I would like to try an set something up for the first week in April. Please if you are from Omaha and want to ride, let's meet on Saturday April 2nd. Post up if you interested

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'd be down.

·
Ninjore Supreme
6,535 Posts
Damn it I leave on monday only in town through the weekend.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i might be down depending on on the weather. i will pass all details to the group i ride with and other people i ride with. just tell me a place and time to pass.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sean...who do you ride with?? How many guys or girls are usually in your group? I would just like to meet in a central location easy for everyone to get to. I thought maybe westroads somewhere, or maybe 72nd street somewhere or whatever. I am open to ideas and mostly dying to get some more seat time on my on new bike. If you have ideas please let us know what they are.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I was born and raised in Omaha, and man do I not miss it, the first 17 years of my life was terrible till I graduated and went in the military. My fam is still there, bro lives on 72nd and Blondo I think. Mayb I'll take a road trip up there from vegas when the weather is right, if so i'll hit a few of you guys up to see what's poppin

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agreed. If born and raised here then it seems to suck a little more. I lived in ATL, GA for most of my life then moved to several states while in the military. Having experienced lots of big cities, I have come to appreciate the unique atmosphere in Omaha.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Weather permitting April 4th or the next weekend, the 11th or the 18th. Depends highly on the weather. Please post if you want to ride and you are from Omaha.

·
Ninjore Supreme
6,535 Posts
Thinking about throwing a party on saturday in Omaha

·
Registered
84 Posts
ok this sat or sun petco 72nd and dodge. there will be a group of people riding. meet at 2 and ride out at 3. i wont be able to make it because out of town for the next couple of weeks with the military. if you have any ?s send me a text. 813-624-5270. this is all weather permitting. if its to cold nobody will show.

·
Ninjore Supreme
6,535 Posts
Meeting up for a concert in Benson at like 8 - 8:30 pm at "The waiting room" in benson then after party at my crib, if you wanna stop by and party hit me up on text 402-206-8884

·
Registered
287 Posts
god the weather here sucks

·
Registered
84 Posts
bad weather Sat. so i wont be out there. and i leave mon for more military stuff. be back in two weeks and hopefully weather is steady nice. i dont think you will be able to get a ride in this weekend with the wind and cold.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YES! I will not ride with them on general principle. I dont know any of them personally but I did not buy my bike to sit on it in a parking lot. Would you like to get together to do some riding?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts