Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Get Jiggy with it
Joined
·
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OMG....I Just......(Videos Added!!)

Creamed all over myself after installing this Akrapovic!!!!!

The finish is awesome!!!
The fit is superb!!! I cant believe how good it lines up!!! I know alot of you take off all the plastics in the rear but i like the way it looks with it on...Although I really hate hiding that beautiful pipe!!


And the sound is orgasmic!!!!


This is exactly the sound I was hoping for!!!! Thanks MOE!!

I'll get better pics tommorrow in the daylight.







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,123 Posts
sweet pipe..why are you hiding it?!! let the pipe see the light!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
That is one of the nicest and cleanest garages I have ever seen in my life.
Looks like a friggin store!

Oh, nice pipe too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,263 Posts
When I ordered my full Hex I received the full TI that you have by accident and I just didn't know whether I should send it back or not because it looks so dam good. And the sound...ohhh man...congrads on your new toy!
 

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
Joined
·
19,904 Posts
unveil that biotch.. lose that crap, its time for a FE buddy.
 

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
Joined
·
1,679 Posts
Congrats....you just removed like 10 pounds from your bike!!!! Looks good, but as the others said, I would remove all of that plastic crap and let that can stand out.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
51,153 Posts

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
Joined
·
27,367 Posts
spank it hard Dr... looks sick boss
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,131 Posts
congrats on the pipe. i love akra
 

·
Get Jiggy with it
Joined
·
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
fanatiCBR said:
That is one of the nicest and cleanest garages I have ever seen in my life.
Looks like a friggin store!

Oh, nice pipe too!
Thanks bro...I put alot of time into making the garage look like that....took three makeovers to finally get it the way I pictured!

Oh and thanks for the compliment on the pipe...I couldnt be happier!!


As for removing all the plastic... I was debating on it but I really like the stock look in the back...I like the exhaust showing on track bikes but not so much for the everyday rider.....I just like the clean look.

But I feel what you all are saying about showing the pipe...it definitely desrves to be shown!!........who knows I might change my mind and yank all the plastics....we will see!
 

·
Get Jiggy with it
Joined
·
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
moeman said:
DR Spank
Check out this thread
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=66413&page=3&pp=15
I was wondering about you i am glad i was able to hook you up
and put a huge smile on your kisser
So happy you were able to score the best deal out there
i was cofident you will be on cloud Nine
LMAO thats funny moe!!!! dude I was sooooo happy with this pipe I cant even explain...I was wondering the whole tiime about what kind of sound it was gonna produce and if it was gonna be the sound I wanted , but as soon as I fired her up I knew that the Akra was EXACTLY what I was looking for!

It really does sound amazing...I would highly recommend this exhaust.



P.S.
Thanks for ALL your help on this exhaust Moe!
&
Thanks for the decals!!!! especially the Mechelin man! :beer:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
51,153 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
LMAO thats funny moe!!!! dude I was sooooo happy with this pipe I cant even explain...I was wondering the whole tiime about what kind of sound it was gonna produce and if it was gonna be the sound I wanted , but as soon as I fired her up I knew that the Akra was EXACTLY what I was looking for!

It really does sound amazing...I would highly recommend this exhaust.



P.S.
Thanks for ALL your help on this exhaust Moe!
&
Thanks for the decals!!!! especially the Mechelin man! :beer:
My pleasure Doc good things happen to patient people
wait till u go for a ride take along some ear plugs
u might need them u need more stickers let me know will try & score
some more soon
 

·
Get Jiggy with it
Joined
·
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
moeman said:
My pleasure Doc good things happen to patient people
wait till u go for a ride take along some ear plugs
u might need them u need more stickers let me know will try & score
some more soon
Can Always use more stickers...I have a plan going in my garage and need all I can get. I scored 24 of them on ebay for $4 shipped...but I got lucky on that one.send more send more send more!!
 

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
Joined
·
11,188 Posts
Looks great. I know you're loving it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
520 Posts
So far it looks amazing, got any final pics and/or sound clip?
 

·
Get Jiggy with it
Joined
·
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
aggieRR said:
So far it looks amazing, got any final pics and/or sound clip?
stand by...
should have sound clip and better pics up by tommorrow!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top