Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From Bellevue (Omaha) Nebraska.
Been riding ATVs&Dirt Bikes since i was 11.
But got my First Official Street Bike 2 Years ago.
07' GSXR 600. Currently own a 05' CBR 600RR.
Chris.

Heres some Pictures of the Suzuki&Honda.

Sturgis SD 07'

&heres the 600RR. Just pick'd it up on the 28Nov08'
Bought it for 2.4K. My Son Ty (3 years old) has a CRF50 Already to Learn on.

Random

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Welcome bru. Not a lot of love for the gixxers around here as you can tell. You might want to invest in some gear unless you have a skin graft fetish. For future reference, you might not want to post up pictures on here of you being a super squid, on a gixxer or not.:toothy4:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found that connector you were looking for
Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?
www.liangdianup.com/computeraccessories_1.htm
It's on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors, monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop. If that above link don't work then goto www.lducompany.com and click on computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me your email address again.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I found that connector you were looking for
Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?
www.liangdianup.com/computeraccessories_1.htm
It's on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors, monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop. If that above link don't work then goto www.lducompany.com and click on computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me your email address again.
omg... ban the bot!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts