·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm not sure what it is... but they are everywhere on ebay... search 49CC

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL>...So you guys sayin this part in not inportant??.....I have no idea where it came from.....I was putting my side fairings on and it just dropped out

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh...

2.2 GPM-8.3 LPM MAX - ANSI A112.18.1M

Thats what it reads on the side.....

Cmon guys am serious...I dont wanna be ridin my bike and next thing I know am flyin in a ditch cause I am missing a part that looks like a kitchen part....lol.....know what am sayin...

·
Registered
175 Posts
I know what it is... it's the cup holder. It goes right on top of the tank. You can put your super size cup there after stopping at seven-eleven :bitchslap:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
GPM mean gallons per minute, and LPM means liters per minute, so maybe it's a filter of some sort. But it really does look like that part in the faucet. It's probably just something that flew in there from the road and got stuck in the fairings.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^ Hi ....so its nothing too be worried about? In the pic I know it dont look like much but in person it looks like an important part...??? Does that make sense what I just said?? lol need sleep....stopping playin around with the bike!!

H

·
0 Posts
I took all of the fairing off of my bike and then some and nothing like the fell off...matter of fact i do not remember seeing anything that looked like that...i would say that it flow in there while driving....gallons/minute and liters/minute is not something that you would see on a bike...that is more of a water thing...like a faucet...the ANSI A112.18.1M relates to statistics...they are procedures that are used to determine if a threshold is exceeded for product defects and things of the such...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Importz said:
Oh...

2.2 GPM-8.3 LPM MAX - ANSI A112.18.1M

Thats what it reads on the side.....

Cmon guys am serious...I dont wanna be ridin my bike and next thing I know am flyin in a ditch cause I am missing a part that looks like a kitchen part....lol.....know what am sayin...
Do you have any fuel leaking? Or anything missing from your airbox? It's some sort of a filter

Go to www.ronayers.com and look it up on the parts microfiche

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
i seriously think it's a filter from a home faucet. is it chromed looking? if so it is. or take it to a home depot and let them identify it, they probably have plenty of them. also have you done any work to the bike relating to fluids? I think you'll be ok..... good luck!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts