Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 1.5 seconds behind her is NOT riding her a$$ by any means!!!

You can ride in the carpool lane in CA.

And after she did that, then I hit her mirror...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
man i hate that **** too, even when im in acar i dont understand why when people couldnt do that sh!t when there driving down there culdasac or road to get to the major hwy/road.
havent taken it as far as you have with hitting there car or anything but it does piss me off.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I think some people just are too stupid to realize that the washer fluid is getting all over the vehicle behind them. Doubt she did it intentionally but I'd still be pissed.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Most poeple aren't aware of what goes on around them. People are thinking very simple, nothing complex. The only thing that goes through their mind is, " uh, my window's dirty." Not, " If I clean my windshield, what will happen around me?" She probably has no idea why you hit her mirror.

·
Registered
428 Posts
yeah, that does suck when someone does that whether you are on your bike or in a car.....dont they realize that doing it while moving defeats the purpose?

Anyways, it does suck that she did that (intentionally or not) but no reason to physically hit her car in retaliation. No wonder cagers have this dislike for most motorcyclists.

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah... I hit her mirror...

So would it be okay if I hit her mirror because she was thinking "simple" and crashed into me and killed me?

If she doesn't have the brains enough to know what is going on around her while she is driving, maybe she shouldn't be driving at all...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I would be pissed too but I would never try to take someones mirror off like that. You gotta remember you are on two wheels and there are plenty of crazy people out there in cages. What happens if she noted ur license plate and the store could be different if she sees you in front and she is in a SUV with some other people. I know there are many stupid people who clean their windshields on freeways but be carefull man.

·
Registered
658 Posts
yeah, i understand what you are saying, but def no need to hit her mirror, she might have known or maybe she didnt, but she didnt physically hit your bike, or hit you, or damage you in anyway...im sorry to say, but that was quite immature and childish, next time worry about the road and people around you, and not ways to bash her mirror in or how you can get back at her for HER cleaning HER windshield. BE SAFE.

·
Registered
796 Posts
If she did it intentionally or not, there was no reason to make contact with her car.

I got sprayed the other day while riding behind someone. I was probably 2 seconds behind them yet I still got the over spray. I was pissed because it sucks knowing that someone sprayed you and they aren't even phased by it. But I kept a cool head because I knew it's a part of riding a motorcycle on the streets. He also probably didn't do it on purpose.

Had a cop witnessed what you did, you'd be screwed over because he won't give a $hit that you got sprayed a little.

·
Registered
203 Posts
What exactly was your method of "beating the **** out of her side mirror"?

Seriously assuming I'm speeding by close to someone ready to "beat the ****" outta a side mirror I'd probably end up wrecking after making contact with the mirror or the idiot would swerve and run me over.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ya know we have all been there with the overspray!!! But damn doing damage to property is a little steep...I understand maybe if you was put in harms way or maybe injured but you got a little wet! So be it you dried off in 30 seconds...It truely is immature Jacka$$es like you that do give "us" mature riders a bad name...

If i was in my car your stupid a$$ would be in jail.....

And anybody that condones this kind of $hit shows their intelligence level!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts