Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i dont have my bike yet.....but i thought i would share my story...today i was on the 99 freeway in sacramento.....and it was rush hour and i saw a bike come up behind me going in between cars....so it happen to be a black 600rr!!! and i showed love in moved over to give him room!!! well showed my love for him and the bike haha....well if your on this forum man i will see you around haha!!!!

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
you're gonna be one of the guys that waves from the cage when you're not on the bike... :p

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
usmcr6 said:
you're gonna be one of the guys that waves from the cage when you're not on the bike... :p
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man i do also...i point at them and give a thumbs up...and most the time they dont see me...but if im in a parking lot a always give out compliments!!!:icon_lol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
alaska cajun said:
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
seriously, i do this all the time! usually get waves back normal waves back too.. not the all confused who the f are you ones either lol

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I lean in the corners and look thru them to make sure my line is right.

·
Registered
461 Posts
every time i wave to a guy on a bike they think i'm checking them out, they dont think i actually ride :( LOL. so i only do that now when the guy isn't a 300lb guy on a harley ;) lololol jk.

there are actually a lot of nice people that move their cars over when they see us lanesplit, and sometimes they even motion me to go forward (because i'm chicken and stop if i dont think it's fully safe, but they see me and urge me to go on, while they sit still in traffic. hehe)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I always move over for bikes when im in my truck. I always wave to people that move over for me as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts