Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally... After all the junk with the insurance people I got another 600RR. Man it feels good to be back on a bike. Bad thing is I got rapped by the homo dealer down here cause there is only like 2 RR's left in a 100 mile radius.

Forgot what a brand new bike feels like... she's so tight...lol. Funny thing was as soon as I pulled out of the dealer another dude on a red RR strolled up along side of me.

See you out there! RR's rule. And yes Red is faster than Black, hahaha.

C

·
0 Posts
dayrock, Dam man. You have got to get another one of those killer Rossi Sun stickers!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Dayrock: Did the insurance buy you another bike? what's the story? I just want to know in case something happens to my bike.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Insurance company cut me a check for the difference between the resale value of the bike and what I owed the finance company. I went with full coverage again with a different insurance company and they didn't hike my rates. However, I got fully bent over and penetrated by the dealer on the bike price so I guess I'm even in the end... Except for the sore arse...lol.

Riding is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. :rocker:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't even repeat what I paid because I'll get laughed off this forum for sure. Lets just say this dealer litterally told me that he was gonna screw over the guy who bought the last RR in my area... and guess who that was... ME.

If this wasn't the last guy with a red/black bike I would have told him what a F'N pr*ck he was and ghost rode a 125 through his show room window... Lets just say 9k+.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
dayrock, you are killing me. Should have kept that to yourself.

Well, now that you ave the bike, drop me a line. Just found a couple of new roads in NC. About an hour from here.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah man... I was calling everywhere to find a ride. I went as far north as NY city but red/black was a tough call. By the time I rode there, bla, bla, bla it was gonna wash out in the end. I had a deal here local for way under 8k if they could swap a blue with a red/black but that fell though cause the shop in Richmond put a D&D and a windscreen on it. Both not the ones I wanted and I wasn't gonna pay what they wanted extra for a supper loud pipe (impa).

After this storm passes I'll drop you a line.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Man, I'm starting to think those Rossi sun tank graphics are bad news. I only know of two people with them and both have crashed.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kenezzite, it was over 9,000 bucks. That's all I'll disclose. As far as I know, you work for one of those scumbag dealers down here. I can't believe what a bunch of low life salesmen I had to deal with.

Sorry... still a little sore!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts