Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I have had this 05/RR for a little over a week and I really, really like the way she handles.

Apart from getting the family jewels a little fondled (wish it happened more often!) there is nothing I can say that I don't like.

The RR is truly a responsive, even confidence inspiring bike.

I'm happy.

All I need now is a new Erion s/o

Order it tomorrow

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
congrats man and welcome to the fun addiction
called 600RR.NET

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I have the 05 as a race bike now, and it is amazing. Absolutely great machine, welcome to the honda mate

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey FormerGixer, where you laocated in Fla, I own a home in Melbourne that I spend alot of time in the winters, maybe bing the bike down!

·
Registered
492 Posts
natecoop said:
congrats on your bike. welcome to the site!!!
+1 welcome.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
i know the way you feel...i love mine more and more and i've had her for four months already. its going to suck when i deploy in two weeks.

·
Banned
358 Posts
First off, hitman, thanks for your service to our country, secondly I'm in Orlando which is only 1h 15 min (less on an RR) way from Melbourne so PM me if you wanna ride.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey natypes, I'm just getting started, ......

Gotta tell you, when I was 19 I so wanted a bike, think it was a Norton or BSA, but older brothers and parents of course wouldn't let me so gave in. Then got married and the wife wouldn't let me so on my 47th b/day after I raised the family, no mortgage, debt free and self employed, I said F*** everyone, my time has come.

I'm actually a young 47, work out alot, eat right, which allows me to manouvre on this bike well. In fact I'm booked for next Tuesday on the track for Fast Phase....maybe no more chiken strips for me.

All kidding aside, I see alot of young guys and not entirely their fault are carrying alot of weight these days and that can make for a very unconfortable ride not to mention dangerous

It's all in the mind

Hey BTW, Erion tells me that the 05 slip on isn't out yet? KneeDraggers.com does show it is, what gives?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ah, I rather like the stock fender. I might do a little work to mine to make it a wee bit more minimalistic, but overall, I like the placement and the way it looks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts