Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some new bulbs for my 600rr because I think I have a headlight out in my low beams. I was reading how to do it, but someone said when your only have one light when your using your low beams. Is that correct?

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
952 Posts
That is correct. When you have your low beams on, only one headlight will shine.

I made the mistake of telling another sportbiker that he had a headlight out when I first started riding!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats just asking for a cop to pull you over... thats a horrible design

·
Registered
753 Posts
thats just asking for a cop to pull you over... thats a horrible design
Not really. It is functionally superior to having both lit at all times. The reflectors can be maximized for their particular application. Police officers watch traffic for hours at a time. They know that many bikes are designed that way.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
even the cops that live in small redneck towns that everyone drives 4x4 trucks including the elderly.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope so, because cops are just like doctors. Most are extremely smart and then you have a few who are really dumb.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I always roll with my high beams on...people use to flash at me...I just wave back and smile...(thinking...hmmm glad they saw me)

·
Registered
178 Posts
I would laugh, but i thought the same thing when i got mine

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm been using my high beams also because I though my head light was out and I did not want to get pulled over.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Haha, I also laughed when my brother kept trying to convince me that I had a headlight out when I showed him my bike.

Doesnt take much research to find out :p

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
You have no business owning a super sport.

·
Registered
266 Posts
this was a funny read..i have a how-to on how to fix ur pirate patch eye problem..its in the "how-to" section...its called kphybrid dual low-hi how-to..a few bucks and a little time and u can have dual low beam and dual high beam like a car...u still use ur stock high beam switch to toggle the low and high just like u would normally...

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I always roll with my high beams on...people use to flash at me...I just wave back and smile...(thinking...hmmm glad they saw me)
I agree lol And Honda also designed it to where the high beam is not facing the way of oncoming traffic so people need to shut up and suck it up. It could be worse. I could just mount a police spot light where my left mirror is and shine it in their face.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts