Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
i saw this the other week. The dude lives right in my area i kind of want to contact him and tell him he is an idiot

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well he has to sell it, cant get that 2nd car seat mounted.The first one no problem but he cant find the room for the 2nd with all that hp.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Holy Cow! $8000 for that exhaust???????????????

Who would buy that? Really?

Here's their claim:
You can click under the image below to see that over a 50rwhp gain can be had by this exhaust. This exahust isn't for everyone though as it is spendy and is the best of the best. MotoGP has contacted us in order to use this exhaust since it's patented and can not be raced with unless you have signed documentation by the Jforce lawyer. Everyone who purchases one must first sign a contract stating they will not use this for race purposes because it gives an unfair advantage. We will fax over legal documentation to sign before shipping the exhaust.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Seeing as how this guy is from my area I thought it was my duty to send him an email calling him out on the ad, he wrote back saying his hands had enough hp to knock me out. So let's just flag this guy so his bike never gets sold.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Seeing as how this guy is from my area I thought it was my duty to send him an email calling him out on the ad, he wrote back saying his hands had enough hp to knock me out. So let's just flag this guy so his bike never gets sold.
hilarious:five:

·
Registered
906 Posts
hahahaha I wanna buy his bike now just because of that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts