• conversion to run both

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
In the day time i have my high beams on, and at night i just have a single beam. I always keep the revs high so cars can notice me.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Always both, but I have my highbeam aimed down a little so it doesn't blind the oncoming drivers/riders as bad

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
My high beams never go off. You're much safer running both lights day or night. However, if you do ride on two lane roads don't blind the other cars.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
keep the hbs on.. people say they dont see u, not u blinded them and thats why they hit u.. i say run um all the time.. i am nice enough to turn one off if im a a light behind a car or if i know in they rearview all they see is my light and i plan on bein behind them for awhile.. other than that, they on.

·
Registered
625 Posts
low beams on the street during the day high beams on the freeway or at nite

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
high beams night or day

C

·
0 Posts
They hardly ever see you. You've got to run to keep from hiding. Low beam or high beam, always expect that they can't see you. That's why I run HID because the light flickers and they see you more times than average.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
They hardly ever see you. You've got to run to keep from hiding. Low beam or high beam, always expect that they can't see you. That's why I run HID because the light flickers and they see you more times than average.
You still have to ride like you're invisible.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i run both all the time.. day or night. however i did adjust both lights.. low beam a little higher and high beam a little lower.. that way its still bright but not straight into peoples eyes.. i want to be seen, and blinding them wont help

·
Registered
82 Posts
High beams day and night.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
High beams except when I'm in traffic or at a event.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts