Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I never thought I would do this but I gotta finance my racing season for next year somehow.. streetbike has to go :(

This bike has been taken care of since the day I got it. I am the second owner and it now has 6760 miles she is more beautiful than ever.
It was lowsided at jennings w minimal damage and fixed back to perfect condition, I put alot of time and dedication into making sure this bike was perfect. (everything can be seen in my build thread )

THE PICS DO NOT DO THIS BIKE JUSTICE!! (i got a shitty camera) Trully has to be seen in person

• CLEAN FLORIDA TITLE IN HAND
  • Beautiful Matte Black paintjob
  • TONS OF CARBON FIBER ALL OVER
  • One of a kind Solo Seat Cowl
  • Yoshi RS-5 Carbon Fiber Slip on shortened 4 inches, (looks and sounds amazing)
  • BMC Race Filter
  • Keyless Gas Cap (will include stock one as well)
  • Vortex Rearsets
  • Black Shorty levers
  • HEL "carbon" SS Lines
  • Lockhart Phillips Carbon Fiber Sliders
  • 8000K HIDs
  • DB Windscreen
  • P*ssy magnet already installed
It will also come with stock passanger seat, passanger rearsets painted black, manual, spare key all that goodstuff..

Price $6500
Located in South Florida
NO TESTRIDES WITHOUT CASH IN HAND
I have lots more picstures if you are interested PM me or call/text 561-305-5101

I will let the pics do the talking now..
WHOEVER BUYS THIS WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED this bike is Unique and gets lots of attention everywhere!!!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Wow, beautiful bike at an amazing price. Good luck with the sale sir.

Reactions: njul9925

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
bump for the awesome bike man. Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
117 Posts
what kinda paint is that? the new bmws look just like that, beautiful matte.. if i was not poor and lived in USA id buy!
GLWS

1 - 20 of 72 Posts