Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eight of my friends from our riding club, STLAR, went to the Moto Gp and they were raffeling off a signed Repsol 1000rr. One of them won it. The crazy thing is he already has a 1000rr track bike and a 1000rr for the street. What a lucky S.O.B.
I just wanted to share a fellow friends good fortune!
http://www.ride4kids.com/media/raffle/2005_Repsol_raffle_winner.htm

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
wow that is one lucky sob well may be you can talk to him into selling it to you
for a reasonable rate

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That will make three Repsols in our group. Two of them have Lady pilots! One of the guys who owned one liked his 04' RC 51 better than the 1000rr so he gave the Repsol to his wife and went back to the RC. Must be nice to switch bike like underwear!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
xtreme1 said:
That will make three Repsols in our group. Two of them have Lady pilots! One of the guys who owned one liked his 04' RC 51 better than the 1000rr so he gave the Repsol to his wife and went back to the RC. Must be nice to switch bike like underwear!
where can i find a guy that wants to give me a 1000rr? nice bike!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The funny thing is my friend had baught his wife a Tribal 05' 600rr and she didn't like it, so they sold it outright so my friend could re-purchase a leftover 04' RC 51 and then he gave her his Repsol. All this took place in about a months time! Thats right, 3 brand new bike purchases in one month!

·
Registered
492 Posts
So that is why I didnt get the phone call on friday. Lucky bastard. I was thinking to myself if I won that bike what would i do with my 6rr?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yea, I know the guy who won it as well. The kicker is that he already has two 1000rr's. One for the track and one for the street. Now he has 3 of them. I told him if if was me, I would sell it, make about 10 grande and put that is its own account and use it for tires and trackdays for the next x amount of years, but thats me.

·
Registered
492 Posts
dont they have a contract saying that they cant sell the thing or what not? kinda like on pimp my ride, if the owner wants to sell i think they have to ok it with pimp my ride first. makes sense to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts