Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on a ride here in Kansas City to Wyandotte County Lake and Park. This is on the northside of the lake by the dam that overlooks the valley. This over look is on the Kansas Side, but overlooks the Missouri River into Missouri. That wooded area you see in the background, that is Missouri, and where I'm at, is Kansas.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Man when the orange first came out, i didn't like it at all, but the more i see it the more i like it...well minus the flames, but that's just my opinion. The color is sweet tho.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
J3rmz731 said:
Man when the orange first came out, i didn't like it at all, but the more i see it the more i like it...well minus the flames, but that's just my opinion. The color is sweet tho.
Nobody ever realizes how much metal flake is in the paint itself. The thing sparkles like a bass boat in the sun, it's crazy!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
The bike looks amazing! I always loved the color but was never a fan of the flames.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I love that color man with the flake in it. Really sweet ride bro.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TOMIMOTO said:
Yah the orange is definately nicer in person. If only they used the black solid wing instead of the tribal.

Looks like you need to jump on the mod wagon.
That's going to happen this winter. The bike is going to be lots of pieces while I take it apart.

Exhaust
Power Commander
Powdercoat almost everything that isnt black, black, LOL.
Fender Eliminator
New Signals
...and more

1 - 15 of 15 Posts