Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I had to come on and vent. I bought my 08 CBR600RR Graffiti yesterday. Its one of the last ones left for sale in Cali, and was THE last one within 50 miles of Victorville, Ca. I'm so excited. I trucked it home cause I have to wait till pay day to buy my insurance policy.

Ride safe... cage free. :five:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More like vent my excitement, lol. I just think the flat black as opposed to glossy is sexy

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Congrats!! Glad to see someone else buying a Graffiti since another nameless .netter is bailing on his...... LOL!!!!!

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
Congrats!! Glad to see someone else buying a Graffiti since another nameless .netter is bailing on his...... LOL!!!!!
lololol i wander whom you might be talking bout :icon_roll

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Good choice on the bike man, I had fun with mine this year. Sadly she wont have the graffiti on her anymore, getting turning into my new race bike so she'll sit in poorly spray paints race glass from now on.

·
Registered
244 Posts
When I bought my Grafitti, the dealer told me its the last one...

Well, I bought it.. and 1 week later I went for the 600 mile service..

I SEEN ANOTHER ONE ON THE SHOWROOM FLOOR..

I got suckered!!.

Oh well, At least mine came with the dual jardin and (cheap) FE...

·
Registered
709 Posts
When I bought my Grafitti, the dealer told me its the last one...

Well, I bought it.. and 1 week later I went for the 600 mile service..

I SEEN ANOTHER ONE ON THE SHOWROOM FLOOR..

I got suckered!!.
Mine was the last one in my place. Then the dealer himself decided to buy one for himself. So as of right now. Only three graffitis on this island. For now. Still gotta find the guy that bought my friends graffiti.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ha, the dealer I bought had 5.

4 of those have come back crashed.

The only one left in the area is mine....all others where totaled....

Ride safe and don't become another loss

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
When I bought mine there wasn't another Graffiti on any showroom floor in town, and since then I've seen only one with recent dealer tags on it. I've heard that there USED to be 3 others in Tucson, but one guy crashed his and broke the bike in half (wheelie on the freeway that went bad, from what I've heard), another just crashed a few weeks ago and killed himself while running from the police, and the last is probably in Mexico by now (got stolen the same day the guy bought it).

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts