Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
ha ha ha man... i hope it did not mess anything up lol i remember this used to happen when i used to ride bikes stay away from the sewer drains

·
Banned
286 Posts
Wow, that looks like it really sucks.......wait, maybe just clueless (no offense). Who would do this?

Looks to me like he could just throw the backpack or something down in front of the tire & just accelerate over it.

Funny photo though, lol.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
It looks like he tried to do that, because why else would you go 90° with the road? Maybe "just to see if it gets stuck" and then is like "oh $#!%" LOL

·
Registered
411 Posts
seriously, was he trying to get it stuck? i know he wasnt riding down the rode in that direction, thats for sure!

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Looks like a cattle guard, not a sewer draining. Why would piss and **** run in the middle of the road anyways?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Forget scratching his wheels. If he's bent his brake rotors it will be a long walk home.

·
Registered
594 Posts
yeah it happened this weekend at palomar. basically he was making a u turn at the wrong spot. he rode it home no problem. its definitely not a new bike.

·
Registered
594 Posts
oh and i think the guy lifting up the front wheel is a member on here. if youre reading this, its mike! i got to the bottom and i just saw all of you guys running towards him.

·
Registered
668 Posts
yea that was me in front trying to lift dont know what i was thinking lol thinking i could carry it hahahahahahh roflmao j/k like silent said he made a u turn at the cattle grade and got stuck :tard: hes a buddy of mine we gotta have our moments with our pride down lol

mike we going to palomar this sat hit me up did u check out rickclemson and jpimagery for any other photos?

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
funny pic. but that would suck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts