Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know where i can stream and watch some MotoGP videos or anything of that nature. I have found a couple places where i can click on a pic and it will show me a video, but it gets kinda old having to be clicking all the time. I know of many site which stream vids for other things, i just wonder if there is some for Motorcycles only?

i appreciate your help

·
Registered
87 Posts
~BLACK ICE~ said:
does anybody know where i can stream and watch some MotoGP videos or anything of that nature. I have found a couple places where i can click on a pic and it will show me a video, but it gets kinda old having to be clicking all the time. I know of many site which stream vids for other things, i just wonder if there is some for Motorcycles only?

i appreciate your help
at the offical moto gp website you can pay like 30-40$ to watch all the races through the 2005 season including 125 and 250cc. they also have interviews and other stuff. to me its a great deal. all the races are high quality i think and are full length. thats the only place i know of

·
Registered
892 Posts
are the paid for file the the same files that we've been ... uh.... downloading for free from the moto gee peee site. if so, it's OK quality, but can't be watched on tv from the computer, OR burned onto DVD for a good quality show. It would take at least a file of 650 megs to get a decent vhs quality vid.

·
Registered
87 Posts
~BLACK ICE~ said:
if those lil monters are beef flavor... the little kitten would turn arround and take care of his:evil1:

thanks a lot for the info!
lmao, and i had the full laguna seca race but i forgot where i got it from. look around in the laguna seca section i think thats where i got it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts