Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 with a CA integrated taillight. The right side of the running light and brake light will not light up. Everything else functions properly - Right turn signal, left side brake and running light, etc. Any ideas????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the CA light was new last year and functioned properly. Check all the connections and nothing. Just hoping someone might be able to direct me a certain way before I tear it all apart.

·
Registered
266 Posts
hate to say it but there is only one wire coming off the running and brake light respectively that is positive and then one for ground that also grounds the run signals. if the signals and left half work then its not the ground. probably will have to take apart. the running and brake light for the right half probably has its own wire and then the left has its own that does the two functions. what probably happened is the joining wire came loose on the inside. i doubt all the led's just burned out at the same time. hope u don't break it taking it apart and that u are good at soldering. sometimes these "aftermarket" parts need to be fixed. tend to not have superior quality control.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts