Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising through traffic when some ricer in a civic with a possum cannon exhaust decides to try and be a badass with his wigger self. You know the type; sears rims, skin and fox stickers everywhere, primered body pieces all over, sideways baseball cap... yadda yadda.

Anyhow, dumbass starts pacing me, and with cops getting more aggressive I'm more careful about gassing it to get over. I slowly speed up to get ahead, he paces me. I nail the brakes and try to get over, he nails the brakes and blocks me...

Now I'm stuck in my lane when I need to get 2 over to the turn lane. We roll up on a red and he revs his engine like a dumbass. I'm so mad at this point, a speeding ticket seems to be a minor concern. I inch up to his passenger side, with my dark smoke visor down I look through the window and shake my head "no"

Cross traffic lights turn yellow, I cock back, and deliver a very solid left hook to his side mirror; thing came right off. Timed it right, nailed 1st, rolled the throttle back and never looked back.

That was a couple weeks ago, saw the car today... duct taped mirror lol. I feel badass, even for a moment.

·
Registered
188 Posts
lol gotta love ppl like that, granted i dont think i would have taken his mirror off but i gotta admit its pretty funny.....from the way u describe his car/mods it doesn't surprise me that he duct taped it back together....im sure if u see it 6 months from now it will still be the same

·
Registered
805 Posts
because he revved at you at a light.

I'm not so sure you're any better than he is, he only wanted a race you weren't going to give him. I usually let those kind of people become victims of their own idiocy, not mine

and 6 months from now that mirror will have come off when he tops out his shoebox on wheels at 92mph doing "top speed runs" for his "tuning" purposes

·
Registered
154 Posts
Dude...I totally understand how you feel man. A couple of weeks ago I was waiting at a light to turn left and as I was waiting in the turn lane a SUV came past me all I saw was a little orange barrel come out of the back window. I was soaked with a water gun by a car passing me at 35 MPH. it hit me like a kick in the gut. I slammed it in gear and whipped a Uturn. I was sooo heated when I pulled up to the SUV I broke her side mirror and dented her door.
Her excuse??
she said her son was only playing a joke with his squirt gun!
I told her if I had been riding I could have been seriously hurt. She didnt seem to think so. OH WELL!! she now has a door and mirror to pay for!
I can understand what you did and why. It was very dumb on my part but when your in that mindset its hard to snap out of it and think about what your doing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
because he revved at you at a light.

I'm not so sure you're any better than he is, he only wanted a race you weren't going to give him. I usually let those kind of people become victims of their own idiocy, not mine
I don't think that was the reason he broke his mirror. I'm guessing the intentional lane blocking was the cause. In which case he deserved what he got. That is a dangerous and extremely rude thing to do to a motorcycle.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Yeah....some Mexican tool in a Civic tried to pull an a$$hole move on me today to. Two lane highway....I go to pass him and he speeds up. Well I had a car coming at me in the other lane, so I get in back behind him. Car passes in the other lane, so I get back out in the opposite lane, no car's coming this time. I pull up next to him and shake my head, he just gives me that stupid look back.....like......"What did I do?" :gun1:

*Oh....and there was NO REVENGE taken out on his "Fast & Furious" Type-1 race car.

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
rofl those f0ckers, i can just see you shaking your head at him in the dark visor hahah if only you could have darth vader choked him through his window...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was cruising through traffic when some ricer in a civic with a possum cannon exhaust decides to try and be a badass with his wigger self. You know the type; sears rims, skin and fox stickers everywhere, primered body pieces all over, sideways baseball cap... yadda yadda.

Anyhow, dumbass starts pacing me, and with cops getting more aggressive I'm more careful about gassing it to get over. I slowly speed up to get ahead, he paces me. I nail the brakes and try to get over, he nails the brakes and blocks me...

Now I'm stuck in my lane when I need to get 2 over to the turn lane. We roll up on a red and he revs his engine like a dumbass. I'm so mad at this point, a speeding ticket seems to be a minor concern. I inch up to his passenger side, with my dark smoke visor down I look through the window and shake my head "no"

Cross traffic lights turn yellow, I cock back, and deliver a very solid left hook to his side mirror; thing came right off. Timed it right, nailed 1st, rolled the throttle back and never looked back.

That was a couple weeks ago, saw the car today... duct taped mirror lol. I feel badass, even for a moment.
Red underpants :j::j::j::j::j:
Why didnt you just follow him home and end his and his family lives?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
this reminds me of the kid in my msf class who said to take out a shotgun if someone is tailgating you, and if they have a bigger one, then you just pull out your OTHER shotgun...

it became the punchline for everyone of his questions to the other riders...
poor kid was about to cry by the time the class eneded

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
ame past me all I saw was a little orange barrel come out of the back window. I was soaked with a water gun by a car passing me at 35 MPH. it hit me like a kick in the gut.
she said her son was only playing a joke with his squirt gun!
I told her if I had been riding I could have been seriously hurt. She didnt seem to think so.
You think getting hit by a kid's water gun while riding would have seriously hurt you?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I hate people.

Tailgating me gets me hot enough, let alone if they were blocking like that.
People are so inconsiderate to riders, it pisses me off.
You have to ride like everyone IS trying to get you, I do.

I would have liked to see that though.
If I was with you, I would have rolled up on the other side and taken off his driver mirror - left hook, right hook.....TKO....ricers down for the count!!

cal_look_zero is training to be a cage fighter, don't fukc with him.

Edit: Thats not a fellow Honda anyway. Piss on Honda cars. I hate that Honda builds cars. Even though my bike is one fine example of mechanical bliss, pure perfection..........Piss on Honda. Cars.

The S2K and CRX are excluded thoguh. I don't like to admit it, but I really liked my Rex

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I dont think this situation warranted you breaking his mirror.
When something continues to happen time and time again, sometimes the anger gets the best of you, warranted or not....we all lose our tempers.

Besides, isn't that why they gave us CF knuckles in our gloves? lmfao....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Edit: Thats not a fellow Honda anyway. Piss on Honda cars. I hate that Honda builds cars. Even though my bike is one fine example of mechanical bliss, pure perfection..........Piss on Honda. Cars.

The S2K and CRX are excluded thoguh. I don't like to admit it, but I really liked my Rex
Damm...u forgot Senna's driving gift to us....the NSX. I would cry if someone pissed on one...

·
Registered
882 Posts

i would've slammed on the kickstand, gotten off my bike, walked over to his side, opened his door and watch him piss himself...i guarantee you he would have been in too much of a shock to do anything more.

·
Registered
514 Posts

Uhh.... "with his wigger self", could you explain that phrase?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I found that people seem to be more afraid of me after I started using the dark smoke visor and leaving it down all the time. Seriously, I rode to my lady's work to meet her for lunch without showing any suspicious behavior. Her fellow teacher told her she thought I was a mobster by the way I looked. People don't stare over longer than a second at me, where as before they would stare forever. The darth vader stare gets most people I guess. lol

I can't say that kicking or punching someone's mirror is the right thing to do, yet it is better than punching the tool in the car that is acting like a crack head in a H-car shopping cart. Love the Honda bikes, but cannot stand the ricer cars.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts