1) Oops is for not correctly posting the photos with the original post below (mirror extenders).
2) The extended mirrors, although somewhat tacky work great. I can see everything even “dead astern” and this just makes my rides more enjoyable, eliminating any surprises.
3) The flooring is called Race Deck. I was considering an epoxy floor, but these poly/plastic tiles are guaranteed for 10-yrs, will not chip, and can be installed in just a few hours. There is a distributor in San Diego, so it was very convenient to drive over and pick them up. The 20’ by 22’ garage ran me about $1400, and I can also take the floor with me if I ever move.
4) About the paddles…..my wife and I like to stay diversified and have plenty of toys to keep staying fit interesting. Kayaks, Mountain & road bikes, rollerblades, tennis, sailing, golf, hiking with the two Airedales, and kart & formula car racing. The only kid in this family is……….ME!
5) The E.O.T. is from a ship that I sailed on before she got scrapped (no double hull).