Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much my favorite TV show ever.

Just watched an episode where 4 wanna be G's tried to rip the repo guy from the car so he sprayed them all with mace and dropped all four of them to the ground, crying and wailing. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Discuss

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Stupid Fake Staged BS.

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
i liked that show until i found out it was "based on real events." there's another one on truetv tho with a repo guy, meter maid, and someone else and i think that's supposed to be real. that's my fav. the repo guy said one time "i'm the solution, i'm never the problem." i'd love to do repo...

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
don't get me wrong tho! it's still an entertaining show. my favorite one was the kid who was getting his delorean taken away and started doing michael jackson kicks to the repo guy's azz (skip to 1:54)

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Southern fried stings FTMFW

·
Registered
467 Posts
The show may be fake but doing actual repos are not, I used to do repo's for a car dealership and trust me its not fun. Some people will fight you for their car, I had a few extreamly heated people come after me but nothing serious ever happened. Doing repo's is very dangerous, you never know what the person will do.

·
Registered
615 Posts
wait you mean everything on tv or the internet isn't real or true..........

:retard:

·
Banned
108 Posts
Yep O.R. is fake. Ever notice how Matt is always in people's faces and when he finally gets hit, he is seeing stars? Another time some guy broke a bottle on his kneecap. Me and my pops slowed it down and u could see that the bottle never touched him but he went down right then. Stopped watching after that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
u should see the part when the guy went to a bike shop to repo a bike... they got pissed and messed him up. i like! very nice!! high five!:)

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
hahahahhahahhaha *sigh*....sorry...

1 - 20 of 138 Posts